Healthy homemade banana pancakes…3 ingredients!
Ok, so your kids want to eat pancakes, but as a mamma bear looking out for there health; you might not be to keen on the options at the grocery stores. If that’s you, don’t worry. This healthy homemade banana pancake recipe will save the day!
It’s a win, win! They can banana pancakes, and you get eggs, oats and banana in them. Whoop, whoop! These simple to make & packed full of all the stuff your kiddos need to thrive. If you want you can even choose to forgo the oatmeal. I have also made these with cottage cheese, by trading out the cup of oats for a 1/2 cup of cottage cheese.
If you littles like blueberries, you can add a few of those too! They taste great on there own. The banana really adds the sweetness. Or, you can eat them with almond or peanut butter. Occasionally I put a little maple syrup on them as well.
Here you have it. There are many ways you can serve this recipe to your kids as well as mix things up so they don’t get bored!
- 1 banana
- 3 organic eggs
- 1 cup whole oats
- Coconut oil
- Add all ingredients in the blender, and blend until completely smooth.
- Place pan on medium-low heat.
- Add a Tbsp. of coconut oil.
- Pour your batter ( I like to add fresh blueberries to the pancake before I flip, especially if they are frozen).
- Cook on low for 1 minute for so and the flip it and do the same on the other side.
This should make 8-10 small pancakes ( kids size). I hope you you enjoy this yummy recipe I stole from my really healthy big brother!