Fun facts about peppermint
Peppermint is one of the oldest herbs. Its origin is North America, Mediterranean, and Great Britain. It take one pound of peppermint plant to produce a 15ml bottle of peppermint essential oil! What? Amazing, I know!
10 ways I use Peppermint essential oil?
- Study time! I love to apply peppermint to my temples, back of neck, and inhale daily! ( especially in the morning).
- Freshen your breath quickly! And for the whole duration of the party 😉 Let me tell you, 1-2 drops in the mouth of peppermint vitality and you are good to go!
- Brain fog reducer/afternoon slump! Yeah, you heard me. Love this oil for that reason! Temples, back of neck, and in our hands, and inhale 10 times!
- Need to cool down during a workout? Place a couple of drops on your chest and the back of your neck during a workout, or on a hot day.
- Open the airways! 2 drops on your chest and in your mouth before a run or workout and you will want to run an extra mile.
- Wake up time! A few drops of peppermint and a few drops of lemon in the diffuser will do the trick!
- Need some digestive support? Add a couple drops to your water, juice or tea!
- Mojito time! Need I say more! 1 drop should do in a mixed drink.
- Bath time Bliss! Especially post workout! 1/2 cup of epsom salts, and 4-8 drops of peppermint essential oil. You might want to add another favorite oil too!
- Plant health & pests. Apply a few drops to water for plants and cotton ball for pests!
And a little more about more about this amazing essential oil…..
I also love to soak my feet while watching movies (2 drops of peppermint & 2 drops of lavender). All I can say is, RELAXATION! It feels great! If you are a nursing mamma, steer clear of this oil for now as it is known to reduce women’s milk supply. There are many more ways to use this oil, but these should get you off to a good start! I encourage you to learn more! Look up its ingredients in your free time and learn how they support your health!
Share the oily love with friends and family, or save it for later! PIN IT!
Peppermint will put a pep in your step! I love to use this oil everyday when I wake up to give my brain and body a wake up call! I put two drops in my hands, rub on my shoulders, back of neck, and feet. Then I cup my hands over my nose and breath deep for about three minutes. AND I’M READY TO TAKE ON THE WORLD!
This oil comes in the Premium Starter Kit. This is by far the best way to get started on your oily journey. This is how I got started! This Kit comes with 11 oils, a home diffuser, samples, and all the information you need to get going. Learn more about how to take the leap HERE. I will also add a few DIY recipes and share how I use this oil in my home.
Check out more oily posts below!
How to buy essential oils
Silky smooth diy face cream
10 uses & benefits of Lemon essential oil