Simple 4 Ingredient Blueberry Yogurt Kombucha Popsicles, a Healthy Snack for the Kiddos or Adults!
Looking for a simple and healthy snack to keep on hand that your family will love? This easy 4 ingredient recipe with keep your kiddos cool and happy while getting some good gut health too! And if you are looking for healthy snack or breakfast option for the littles, you will love healthy homemade banana pancakes!
These blueberry yogurt Kombucha Popsicles are delicious & nutritious!
As mamas, it can be a bit tricky to make treats that taste great while keeping the sugar count down. I have found that a couple drops of stevia adds that sweetness our kiddos are looking for without getting the sugar crazies! The Key to low sugar in this recipe is finding an organic whole milk yogurt with low sugar.
How to we make these yummy Kombucha pops!
What you will need:
- Popsicle sticks
- Popsicle mold
- 1 cup of organic whole milk yogurt (low sugar)
- 1/4 cup Dr. Brew Kombucha ( I used the berry flavor)
- 1/4 cup blueberries ( I used frozen blueberries)
- Liquid Stevia
How to make them:
- Place yogurt, blueberries, & and stevia into the blender. Pulse just a few time to break up the blueberries a bit.
- Then stir in the 1/4 cup Dr. Brew Kombucha
- Pour into molds, put popsicle sticks in place
- Let them freeze overnight!
Enjoy this delicious treat with friends and family on a hot summer day or movie night!
Share this healthy recipe with friends! PIN IT!
Thanks for stopping by!